Ever since falling in love with Coco after seeing it at the cinema, I have been on the look out for some Coco themed clothing items so I thought I’d write up a blog post showing you what I have found in case any of you are interested too. All of these are UK based shops.
1. Guitarra Azul Tee from EMP – EMP have quite a few items of Coco themed clothing available at the moment, and all of them are on offer at the moment for greatly reduced prices. This gorgeous women’s fitted tee with the beautiful colourful guitar print with the words “Remember Me” written across it, is currently 47% off at £8.99 (instead of £16.99) and is available in sizes S to XXL. I have actually ordered this one so I can’t wait for it to arrive!
2. Recuerdame Tee from EMP – This is a male/unisex fit tee, again from EMP and I just adore this print because it features one of my favourite characters from the movie, Héctor. It’s on offer for £12.99 (instead of £16.99) but the only sizes left now are S, M and L. Make sure you check out their website for their full range too as they have some other designs available in both the fitted and unisex styles that I haven’t shown on here but that are all lovely and all reduced.
3. Your Moments Hooded Zip Top from EMP – This hooded zip jacket from EMP is absolutely gorgeous and I would totally have bought it but sadly they didn’t have my size left 🙁 The image here shows the back of the hoodie which has an awesome print featuring Ernesto de la Cruz and “Remember Me” on it. The front of the top is more subtle with a small logo saying “Seize your moment” on the top left side. It’s in a women’s fitted style and is on offer for £24.99 (instead of £37.99) but they only have sizes S and L left.
4. Women’s Black Coco Skull Tee from Truffle Shuffle – Although this Tee is quite pricey compared to the others I have shown so far, the design on it is absolutely beautiful so I wanted to include it, plus I have been a customer of Truffle Shuffle for many years and the service they provide is always excellent. It’s £19.99 and is available in sizes S to XXL. They also have another women’s fitted t-shirt design available (currently no male/unisex fit t-shirts unfortunately) plus two lovely mugs that I am definitely adding to my wish list!
5. Coco Miguel and Dante Tee from Absolute Cult – Absolute Cult have a huge range of Coco clothing available so I am only going to show you one of my favourite designs here which is this one featuring Miguel and Dante. Pretty much all of their Coco designs (at least 8 different omes) are available for men, women and children; and are then available on tees, sweatshirts and tank tops. The range really is fantastic so ,are sure you check it out. Do be careful though when choosing your size and examine the size guides carefully as some of their items can come up a lot bigger than expected.
6. Coco Snuggle Fit Pyjamas from Character – These adorable kids Pyjamas are available from Character.com. I have shown the pink version here, but there is also a blue version available with Miguel and Dante on the top and black skull print trousers. They are £13.00 and start at Size 3-4 and go up to 11-12 but it does say on the description for both designs to size up for extra room as they are a snug fit. The designs on both pairs are absolutely gorgeous. If only they were available in adult sizes too! Make sure you check out their website as they have loads of other awesome Disney designs too, including some in adult sizes 😉
7. Seize Your Moment Jumper from Popcorn Clothing – I featured this on another post recently but I had to include it again because it’s just so gorgeous, plus it’s from a small business and I love to support small businesses as much as I can. The design is so gorgeous and colourful and features the iconic quote/tagline from the film. The jumper is a unisex fit and available in sizes S to XXL; and is also available on a t-shirt instead (also available in S to XXL).